YOUR NEXT OFFICE
COULD BE LOUGH ERNE
Erne Water Taxi is a company that offers boat tours of Lough Erne and are curently looking for a boat operator for the 2019 season. If you love being in a natural landscape, meeting new people, and working outdoors, this is the job for you.
The Position is for a full time boat operator who must be available during weekdays & weekends. Flexible hours can be made available those with other employment. Although this job is seasonal, the employment season begins in July and ends the beginning of October.
To ensure equality of opportunity in employment and the fair treatment of all employees, Erne Water Taxi seek to ensure that no employee or prospective employee will receive less favorable treatment on grounds that cannot be justified.
To apply for the above position, it’s a real plus if you:
• Have customer service/hospitality experience
• Have a good working knowledge of Lough Erne, the Fermanagh tourism industry or tour guiding experience.
• A RYA Level 2 Powerboat Certificate (preferably with commercial endorsement, without may also be accepted)
• Are flexible with the hours you can work.
PLEASE NOTE, to work for Erne Water Taxi, you MUST:
• Have some boat handling experience.
• Be 18 or older
• Have a professional, neat appearance
• Have a great attitude
• Have an outgoing personality
• Possess exceptional communication skills
• Be a punctual person
To APPLY please send us a copy of your CV with relevant experience to before the 5pm on the 30th of June.
We will be in touch will all applicants to inform you whether or not you have been successful.